Sticking to your fitness goals can be challenging but it’s always easier when you do it with your community. And workouts are even more fun when you get rewarded for your efforts! Join our Fitness Challenge and make EVERY workout count!
Every Workout Counts
DEKA has partnered with Myzone, the leading multi-wearable heart rate monitor system, for our first virtual fitness challenge during the month of October.
Our challenge allows you to track and get rewarded for ANY of your workouts using the Myzone heart rate belt and App. Convert your activities like running, yoga or even walking into chances to win one of 10 grand prizes including a Normatec Leg Recovery System, a Hypervolt2Pro and many more!
How It Works
- Make sure you have a Myzone Heart Rate belt and the Myzone app downloaded
- If you already have a belt you can sign up for the challenge HERE
- If you don’t currently have a Myzone belt, click the discount link HERE to get $50 off your purchase.
- Make sure you accept the challenge in your Myzone app.
- Track your workouts and activities throughout the month of October, collect Myzone Effort Points (MEPs)
- The challenge ends October 31st and winners will be announced by November 5th
What are Myzone Effort Points?
- 1300 MEPs equate the WHOs guideline for monthly physical activity, which are 150-300 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic physical activity or at least 75-150 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic physical activity per week.
- 1300 MEPs will get you 1 entry for the DEKA Fitness Challenge
- An extra ticket will be awarded for every 100 MEPs earned after 1300.
- At the end of the challenge, we will be hosting a drawing for all challenge entries, so the more workouts you put in, the higher your changes to win!
You can win 1 of 10 grand prizes, including 3 exciting recovery tools from Hyperice:
- 1 Normatec 2.0 Leg Recovery System
- 1 Hyperice Vyper
- 1 Hypervolt 2 Pro
All of these tools help you to accelerate your warm up, speed up recovery time, so you can get back to doing more of what you love.
We all have a tendency to work harder when others are watching.
The DEKA FALL FITNESS CHALLENGE is a group challenge where everyone participating can follow each other’s progress and send props or encouragement through the Myzone App.
Invite your friends to the challenge and push yourself to work harder and have more chances to win!
Myzone’s fitness software and App is your key to connecting your Myzone heart rate monitor, competing with yourself and others, and collecting Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) tailored for any fitness level.
Sign up for the Fitness Challenge, see your MEPs, heart rate and calorie burn during your workouts, connect with friends, and give each other props for your progress – all from the Myzone App.